Thursday, May 25, 2006

Here I Am!

Rock you like a hurricane!

Um, well, maybe…

Howdy, folks. Welcome to the Trollsmyth. This is my blog of all things gamey. Mostly, it’ll focus on tabletop RPGs, boardgames, and cardgames, with occasional forays into the blighted wilderness of computer gaming. I will certainly be posting original content, but I’ll also be trying to link up with as much good stuff as possible. The net is a vast place, and it’s easy to miss good stuff. If you know of something link-worthy, don’t hesitate to let me know about it. Please don’t be offended if I don’t post the link on the blog. In the end, Trollsmyth is about what I find interesting, and, as everyone knows, YMMV. I hope that you’ll find this blog useful and interesting. And the management is always open to suggestions.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sincerely,

The Trollsmyth

No comments: