Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mr. Raggi Brings the Awesome

And invites some more.

Nothing invites lateral thinking like plunking a trap in front of the PCs when there are no thieves around to roll them away. But these old-school style traps and puzzles aren't the easiest things to make. It's especially tough when you consider that your single DM brain must compete against a handful of player brains. So it's always great to get fresh ideas from other DMs. I've already been going through my old notes to stock the dungeon for tomorrow night's game, so hopefully I'll find something worth for Green Devil Face.

2 comments:

Wayne Rossi said...

It's good to see that someone else had the same reaction I did. Have you contributed an article yet or are you still working one up? :-)

trollsmyth said...

Not yet. I've first got to get all my ducks in a row for tomorrow night's game, but it's likely something will come out of that. Can't wait to see what you've written, and what he pulls together for this.